all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* EPA suggestions
@ 2008-05-14 21:14 Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2008-05-14 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs-devel

When decrypting symmetrically, EPA should ask for the password as a
"decryption" passphrase (it always says "encryption").

Also, please mention the file name in the prompt.

Finally, is it possible to skip the key selection if I know I want to
encrypt a file symmetrically, or mark a key as unwanted for encryption?
I have the CPAN PGP key and EPA always asks me if I want CPAN to be a
recipient, which I don't.

Thanks
Ted

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-05-14 21:14 UTC | newest]