On Thu, 17 Nov 2016 19:27:05 +0200, Eli Zaretskii said: | Ashish, | As you see, we here lack expertise in FreeBSD/arm internals that's | needed to resolve this issue. We need help from the FreeBSD/arm | experts. Could you please ask some FreeBSD developer to chime in and | suggest how to fix the FreeBSD/arm build due to elimination of sbrk? | Emacs 25.2 will begin its pretest shortly, and it would be a shame if | we'd need to declare that Emacs can no longer be built on FreeBSD/arm, | due to this development in FreeBSD libc. Hi, Thanks for your time, looking at the issue. One of the FreeBSD developer has pointed me to this ongoing discussion[1] on freebsd-hackers@ list. References: [1] https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-hackers/2016-November/050144.html HTH -- Ashish SHUKLA “The probability of someone watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.” Sent from my Emacs