all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* X11 Fonts
@ 2010-06-19  7:17 Qiang Guo
From: Qiang Guo @ 2010-06-19  7:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, community

I'm using emacs23.2 built for X11 on Mac OSX. However, it
can't recognize fonts available to X. Does anyone know why,
is there something I missed when compiling ?

Thanks~

Qiang

* Re: X11 Fonts
       [not found] <mailman.3.1276955005.16791.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2010-06-21 20:41 ` Giacomo Boffi
From: Giacomo Boffi @ 2010-06-21 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Qiang Guo <mcknight0219@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi, community
>
> I'm using emacs23.2 built for X11 on Mac OSX. However, it
> can't recognize fonts available to X. Does anyone know why,
> is there something I missed when compiling ?

from your post, it seems that you can use Emacs, so please, what font
is used by emacs?

also: how do you launch Emacs, from the terminal? from the dock?
please be specific

--
Sarebbe essere un atto di pieta'.
Contro i miei principi.                            -- whip,  in IFMdI