Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: Juanma Barranquero >> Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 13:51:09 +0200 >> Cc: Emacs developers >> >> Thanks for the EZWinPorts. They're great and, were not for them, I >> doubt I would have the energy to chase down libraries and tools to >> build Emacs. > > Well, I built them because the existing ports are not good enough or > old or simply don't exist. That site is just a collection of stuff I > use myself. It sounded silly not to let others use what I consider to > be good enough for my day-to-day use. > > The only problem is that there are no 64-bit builds of comparable > quality, AFAIK. MSYS2 64 bit works for me; attached are my notes on how to build Emacs with it. Is there something missing? -- -- Stephe