Eli Zaretskii writes: >> From: Edmund Kademan >> Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 12:26:57 -0400 >> >> When you: >> - are in allout mode and >> - are not truncating lines and >> - have your cursor on the heading of an entry that contains a line so >> long that it wraps around to the left margin and >> - try to run the command allout-next-visible-heading (C-c C-o C-a C-n) >> the command never completes. > > Thanks. > > I don't use this mode, so could you please send the minimal file > needed to reproduce this issue? Thank you for responding so promptly. The attached file demonstrates the problem. I have a personal work-around so there's no urgency as far as I'm concerned.