all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Elisp:  Simple function to Add Two Numbers
@ 2006-08-27 21:25 Edward Dodge
From: Edward Dodge @ 2006-08-27 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please,

Why do I get "wrong number of arguments" every time I try to run this simple,
straight-forward code?

(defun ekd-average (jabba wabba)
  "Adds two numbers and returns the sum."
  (interactive "nFirstvar: \nn Secondvar: \nr")
     ( + jabba wabba))

--
Edward Dodge

   __o