On Tue, Jan 13 2015, Wolfgang Jenkner wrote: > However, it's up to the author to decide if he likes this approach at > all. Mario, Ping :-) Do you mind if I push yesteryear's patch to elpa? If you want to review it, I'll wait for your approval, of course. Otherwise, due to popular demand, I'd like to push it in a week or so. For easier reference, I've also attached it below. I also proposed a second patch as a work-around for a calc glitch, however that bug has been fixed in the last emacs release, so I think it can be omitted. Wolfgang