all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* sorted diary
@ 2004-03-06  3:39 Joe Corneli
From: Joe Corneli @ 2004-03-06  3:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you happen to know if there is a function around that will keep
the entries in the diary sorted?  If insert-diary-entry would insert
the diary entry into the the right place (in order) in the diary
(rather than at the end), that would pretty much do it.  I imagine
that if this function doesn't exist it would be pretty quick to
write, but I thought I'd ask about it first...