all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* I feel strange after several days of using emacs
@ 2006-12-10 21:57 Ronald
From: Ronald @ 2006-12-10 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I edit in a editor other than emacs, I will typed the hotkeys in
emacs automatically. For example, when I'm write this email in
thunderbird, I typed C-b C-j etc. Then I will think to choose to write
email in emacs, and at last do everything that need editing in emacs, or
typing mistake occurs time by time. But emacs can't do everything
properly. So I'm thinking whether I should quit. But vim has the same
problem, and others are not so convenient for programming... It's hard
to choose. Who can give me any suggestion?