Hello. I've added support for hostname completion in eshell when using ssh and scp. It gathers a list of hostnames from the ~/.ssh/known_hosts file. SSH completion completes only from the list of hostnames; SCP completes from files and directories currently present plus the list of hostnames. It also assumes that each hostname is followed by either a space or a comma, which is the case on the systems I've checked but may not be a universal rule. Would this be suitable for inclusion in Emacs? It may not be portable to all the systems Emacs supports since it assumes the existence of the known_hosts file, but I think it's fairly useful nonetheless. I've attached the file; please comment. -Phil