all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* updating macuvs.h?
@ 2015-01-13 20:58 Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2015-01-13 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: emacs-devel

I just did 'git pull' on master, and recompiled, on Windows with msys2
mingw64. Now git status shows 'src/macuvs.h' as changed. It has DOS line
endings instead of Unix; no other changes.

I assume we only want Unix line endings committed to git?

In which case, the makefile should run dos2unix (which is available in
mingw64).

--
-- Stephe