joaotavora@gmail.com (João Távora) writes: > * I found that the information that is sought after in this phase is > practically all written down and available already, but spread across > the Elisp manual, wikipedia, the ELPA.git README, git tutorials, > etc. A nice aggregation of this information would be useful, but this > was in the original discussion I believe. I'm cleaning up this info; can you send me a list? Attached is my current patch, splitting CONTRIBUTE into user vs developer stuff; user stuff is now in the Emacs manual. My intent is that CONTRIBUTE should state some developer information, and reference any other useful developer information. -- -- Stephe