all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Disable switching of keyboard setting
@ 2003-01-30 17:42 Paul
From: Paul @ 2003-01-30 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

while working with Emacs it happens to me very often that, by accidently
hitting a key-combination, Emacs switches the keyboard setting from German
to American. So I would like to know, how I can disable this switching? My
Emacs version: GNU Emacs 20.7.1 (i386-*-*nt5.1.2600)

Regards and THANKS,

Paul

* Re: Disable switching of keyboard setting
@ 2003-01-31 12:32 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-01-31 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Paul" <pink_panter@gmx.at> writes:

> while working with Emacs it happens to me very often that, by accidently
> hitting a key-combination, Emacs switches the keyboard setting from German
> to American. So I would like to know, how I can disable this switching? My
> Emacs version: GNU Emacs 20.7.1 (i386-*-*nt5.1.2600)

There is a Windows function to do this, maybe you are invoking that?

It can be configured to fire when you hit both shift keys at the same
time, I think.
--
Ambibibentists unite!

* Re: Disable switching of keyboard setting
@ 2003-01-31 15:13   ` Tim Morley (remove vegetable for email address)
From: Tim Morley (remove vegetable for email address) @ 2003-01-31 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)