Dear Noam, Le 14/10/2017 à 03:40, Noam Postavsky a écrit : > Noam Postavsky writes: > >> On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 10:09 AM, Vincent Belaïche >> wrote: >> >>> Please note that gcc -v makes this output even though my MSYSTEM envvar >>> expands to MINGW64. >>> >>> I think that the objective of the gcc -v is to discriminate between 32 >>> and 64 bits, not between MINGW and MSYS. So, it seems that what we have >>> is an autoconf bug. Am I wrong ? >> >> I think it means you didn't install the mingw-w64-x86_64-toolchain >> metapackage, so you are using the msys toolchain rather than the mingw >> one. > > Check the output of 'which gcc', it should be at /mingw64/bin/gcc. If > it's /bin/gcc, or /usr/bin/gcc, then you are using the wrong gcc. I managed to build Emacs thanks ot your kind help. I attached a patch to INSTALL.W64 to collect all the instruction needed in my case to install Emacs. Please feel free for brickbat. Vincent. --- L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le logiciel antivirus Avast. https://www.avast.com/antivirus