all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Support of ImageMagick on Windows
@ 2018-06-19  7:43 Pascal Quesseveur
From: Pascal Quesseveur @ 2018-06-19  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello,

I would like to know the status of ImageMagick support on Windows. I
have installed Emacs 26.1 32 bits compiled distribution. Wich
ImageMagick version should I install (6 or 7, 32 or 64 bits)?

TIA

--
Pascal Quesseveur
pquessev@gmail.com

* Re: Support of ImageMagick on Windows
@ 2018-06-19 12:50 ` Andy Moreton
From: Andy Moreton @ 2018-06-19 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On Tue 19 Jun 2018, Pascal Quesseveur wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to know the status of ImageMagick support on Windows. I
> have installed Emacs 26.1 32 bits compiled distribution. Wich
> ImageMagick version should I install (6 or 7, 32 or 64 bits)?
>
> TIA

While some emacs distributions include additional patches to add support
for Imagemagick on Windows, upstream emacs does not (yet) support it on
Windows.

Check the value of the `system-configuration-features' variable. If it
does not include IMAGEMAGICK then your emacs binary does not support
ImageMagick.

    AndyM