all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Can Emacs Muse publish static files?
@ 2010-08-12 10:30 Water Lin
From: Water Lin @ 2010-08-12 10:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I am using Emacs Muse to build my own knowledge base. I also have some
images, pdf etc., and we can call them static files.

After publish my project, the link to the static files will change. So I
wonder if we can publish static files in Emacs Muse like in Emacs Org.

When publishing the project, Emacs Muse can copy the static files to the
target folder. Is it possible?

Thanks

Water Lin

--
Water Lin's notes and pencils: http://en.waterlin.org
Email: WaterLin@ymail.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-08-12 10:30 UTC | newest]