Le 17/03/2016 à 17:20, Eli Zaretskii a écrit : >> From: vincent.belaiche@gmail.com (Vincent Belaïche) >> Cc: Vincent Belaïche , >> 22519@debbugs.gnu.org >> Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 10:14:04 +0100 >> [...] > >> Would it be agreable if I make the following addition to the manual: > > I think this should be rewritten to go to etc/PROBLEMS instead of into > the manual. Ok, should I make this edit only for master branch, or for emacs-25 branch first & then merge it into master branch. In the latter case, it would be helpful if you send me a pointer to instructions how to carry out the merge with git. FYI I have not tested that the bug is also there for emacs-25 branch, I just can't imagine that it would not be there also. VBR, Vincent. PS: FYI, attached is patch to master branch. > > Thanks.