all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Ciazlis, limited supply available
@ 2005-09-17 12:43 Sadie P. Wright
From: Sadie P. Wright @ 2005-09-17 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

"There is no frigate like a book.  -- Emily Dickinson", "The state flower is mildew.  -- Frasier",
"Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty.  To conquer Fear is the beginning of wisdom.  -- Bertrand Russell",
"Nine out of ten men who tried camels preferred women.", "Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts.  -- Robert Fulghum",
"If you write down your objective 15 times a day, the objective will be achieved, no matter how unlikely.  -- Scott Adams",
"I pity duh fool.  -- Mr. T", "Looks aren't important; it's what kind of hair you have inside that counts.",
"You know, lately I'm beginning to understand the suicide impulse.  I think it's probably just a misdirected version of the homicide impulse I've been feeling lately.  -- John Dobbin",
"Your house is so nasty, I tripped over a rat, and a cockroach stole my wallet.",