all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Copyright assignment -- how to sign papers?
@ 2015-10-03  7:09 Zachary Kanfer
From: Zachary Kanfer @ 2015-10-03  7:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

 I'd like to start the process of signing the copyright assignment for
Emacs. What do I need to do? Thanks.

* Re: Copyright assignment -- how to sign papers?
@ 2015-10-03 14:04 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2015-10-03 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zachary Kanfer; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Zachary Kanfer <zkanfer@gmail.com>
> Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 03:09:18 -0400
>
> I'd like to start the process of signing the copyright assignment for Emacs.

Thank you.

> What do I need to do? Thanks.

Get the file request-assign.future from the Gnulib repository, fill
it, and mail it according to instructions there.

* Re: Copyright assignment -- how to sign papers?
@ 2015-10-03 15:09   ` Kaushal Modi
From: Kaushal Modi @ 2015-10-03 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: Zachary Kanfer, Emacs developers