all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* README.W32 in emacs-23.2.94 pretest
@ 2011-02-22 20:13 Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2011-02-22 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sean Sieger; +Cc: emacs-devel

Sean,

The file README.W32 that is in emacs-23.2.94-bin-i386.zip is not the
one I see on the bzr branch.  It lacks the information about image
libraries that I added 2 months ago.

Is it possible that you copy the file from some other location, not
from the tree you checkout from the repository?

* Re: README.W32 in emacs-23.2.94 pretest
@ 2011-02-23  0:26 ` Sean Sieger
From: Sean Sieger @ 2011-02-23  0:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

    Sean,

    The file README.W32 that is in emacs-23.2.94-bin-i386.zip is not the
    one I see on the bzr branch.  It lacks the information about image
    libraries that I added 2 months ago.

    Is it possible that you copy the file from some other location, not
    from the tree you checkout from the repository?

Indeed.  But I have know idea where I would have gotten a copy other
than my copy of the repository.  I'll make sure the right one's in the
next build (that was the last pretest, I think Yidong said, no?)---the
release.