all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Bazaar access problems with Savannah
@ 2012-02-18 10:31 Deniz Dogan
From: Deniz Dogan @ 2012-02-18 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I'm having problems with branching Bazaar repositories on Savannah.  I
can successfully branch e.g. lp:nxhtml but not Emacs.

Here are some examples that work and don't work:

d:\repos\emacs>bzr branch bzr+ssh://damd@bzr.savannah.gnu.org/emacs/trunk
bzr: ERROR: Unable to connect to SSH host bzr.savannah.gnu.org; Unable
to connect to bzr.savannah.gnu.org: [Errno 10013] An attempt was made to
access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions

d:\repos\emacs>bzr branch bzr://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/emacs/trunk
bzr: ERROR: Connection error: failed to connect to
bzr.savannah.gnu.org:4155: An attempt was made to access a socket in a
way forbidden by its access permissions

d:\repos\emacs>bzr branch lp:nxhtml
You have not informed bzr of your Launchpad ID, and you must do this to
write to Launchpad or access private data.  See "bzr help launchpad-login".
Branched 834 revision(s).

D:\repos\emacs>telnet bzr.savannah.gnu.org 22
Connecting To bzr.savannah.gnu.org...Could not open connection to the
host, on port 22: Connect failed

D:\repos\emacs>telnet bzr.savannah.gnu.org 443
SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_5.9

I can also access http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/ through my web browser
with no problems.

Any ideas?  I've turned off all Windows Firewall features and the
firewall in my Internet router, but nothing seems to help.

Deniz