all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Changes in the tutorial
@ 2014-03-08  8:31 Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2014-03-08  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Glenn Morris; +Cc: emacs-devel

Revision 116680 made changes to TUTORIAL, but was that communicated to
translators in some way?  I didn't get any notification, FWIW.

I suggest to make sure such changes are made known to translators,
which don't necessarily track emacs-diffs.

Thanks.

* Re: Changes in the tutorial
@ 2014-03-08 19:38 ` Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2014-03-08 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: emacs-devel

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> Revision 116680 made changes to TUTORIAL, but was that communicated to
> translators in some way?  I didn't get any notification, FWIW.
>
> I suggest to make sure such changes are made known to translators,
> which don't necessarily track emacs-diffs.

I'm hoping first someone will review the changes.
I'm not convinced they are complete, or the best way to do it.