all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Question Regarding Line Number Mode For Working With LSP Mode
@ 2022-05-23 18:15 Samuel Banya
From: Samuel Banya @ 2022-05-23 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emanuel Berg

Hey there,

So I have been tweaking my Emacs config for a better LSP setup for JavaScript development.

However, the newest issue I have come across is that line number mode isn't working as intended, even when I enable it manually in a related JavaScript related buffer for a '.js' file.

Here is my related config:
https://github.com/samuelbanya/samsemacs
https://github.com/SamuelBanya/SamsEmacs/blob/main/configuration.org

Thanks,