all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Stop minibuffer display of "Fontifying..." ? ?
@ 2010-07-14 12:25 ken
From: ken @ 2010-07-14 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GNU Emacs List

When starting up emacs, messages come into the minibuffer, notifying me
that emacs is "Fontifying" this file and that.  These messages overwrite
other, more important messages.  And I don't need to know that emacs is
fontifying some file or other.  By now, after seeing these messages for
months every time I start up emacs (and also while it's running), I'm
aware that emacs is fontifying this and that file.  So how do I stop
these messages from showing up in the minibuffer.  It's okay, perhaps
even desirable that they appear in the *Messages* buffer though.

Thanks for the help.

--
Find research and analysis on US healthcare, health insurance,
and health policy at: <http://healthpolicydaily.blogspot.com/>