all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* IBM extended character set
@ 2010-08-03 10:11 harry weston
From: harry weston @ 2010-08-03 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello

I have searched the 'net, but cannot find out how to incorporate into emacs the symbols from the IBM extended character set that draw boxes of single or double lines. It used to be easy on my old Epson dot-matrix printer. My failure to locate it is most likely because I don't know exactly what to look for among the ISOs and all that. I'll be very grateful for any help your can give,

Very best wishes, and thanks for offering this service, Harry Weston

[parent not found: <mailman.15.1280865272.12076.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]