all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Frame numbering
@ 2014-04-18 21:34 Joshua Studen
From: Joshua Studen @ 2014-04-18 21:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

Is there an easy way to have numbered frames in Emacs? I guess, I'd like to
setup my environment similar to what screen/tmux offer. I've found
elscreen, but after using it for a while, I find it more of a distraction
rather than an aid.

Like with Tmux or screen, I can do C-b (or C-a) and then a number and it
will switch to that screen/tmux pane. I think it COULD be possible with
Emacs, but I don't know how to do it.

Any advice or suggestions?

Thanks!
Josh