all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How does emacs find rgb.txt?
@ 2004-04-27 13:30 Richard
From: Richard @ 2004-04-27 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Currently, my list-display-colors returns a barren and empty window,
so none of my color-related customisations work (and we all want
syntax highlighting, don't we?).

I have located my rgb.txt here:

/usr/openwin/lib/X11/rgb.txt

How do I make emacs go there to get the list?

I am currently running:

GNU Emacs 20.4.1 (sparc-sun-solaris2.7, X toolkit)

Thank you in advance, you good people.

RBS