all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* how to tell ediff to ignore case (case-insensitive comparison)?
@ 2005-06-30 17:26 Drew Adams
From: Drew Adams @ 2005-06-30 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw

How to tell ediff to ignore case (case-insensitive comparison)? Is there a
toggle for this?

* Re: how to tell ediff to ignore case (case-insensitive comparison)?
       [not found] <mailman.1755.1120153339.2857.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2005-06-30 20:27 ` J. David Boyd
From: J. David Boyd @ 2005-06-30 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw

> How to tell ediff to ignore case (case-insensitive comparison)? Is there a
> toggle for this?

I don't see anything in the info file

Dave

* Re: how to tell ediff to ignore case (case-insensitive comparison)?
@ 2005-06-30 20:39 ` Kevin Rodgers
From: Kevin Rodgers @ 2005-06-30 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw

,----[ C-h v ediff-diff-options RET ]

`----

--
Kevin Rodgers

* RE: how to tell ediff to ignore case (case-insensitive comparison)?
@ 2005-06-30 21:17   ` Drew Adams
From: Drew Adams @ 2005-06-30 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw

     > How to tell ediff to ignore case (case-insensitive comparison)? Is
     > there a toggle for this?

   ediff-diff-options: `-i', to ignore case of letters.

Thanks. I couldn't find it in Info either.

I was really looking for a toggle, but this helps.