all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* prefix arg in (interactive (list )) form
@ 2011-06-04  3:58 Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2011-06-04  3:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

How do I get prefix arg in the code down below?

(defun org-export-as (backend arg)
  ;; (interactive "Mbackend: \nP") <====== original
  (interactive
   (list (ido-completing-read
	  "Export to: " org-export-other-backends-alist nil t nil)
	 nil))	; <===== equivalent. How do I get prefix arg here

  ;; etc etc etc
  )

TIA,
Jambunathan K.

* Re: prefix arg in (interactive (list )) form
@ 2011-06-04  4:54 ` PJ Weisberg
From: PJ Weisberg @ 2011-06-04  4:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jambunathan K; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

current-prefix-arg

Actually anywhere in the function that'll have the value of the raw prefix arg.

--

-PJ