On 8/11/20 6:06 PM, Juanma Barranquero wrote: > CC data.o > pdumper.c: In function 'dump_read_all': > pdumper.c:5078:60: error: conversion from 'size_t' {aka 'long long unsigned > int'} to 'unsigned int' may change value [-Werror=conversion] Thanks for reporting that. I've had my eye on those -Wconversion false alarms for some time, and this prompted me to finally get rid of them by installing the attached patch. Another fix would be to retain -Wconversion in pdumper.c and put yet another pair of XXX_IMPLICIT_CONVERSION lines into the code, but the cost of -Wconversion has been less than the benefit for some time, so it's time to omit -Wconversion here.