all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* per-buffer background colour tint
@ 2014-12-09 14:44 walter7932
From: walter7932 @ 2014-12-09 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Is there an existing convenient way to tint the background colour of a specific buffer
possibly by mode -

I've seen 'load-theme-buffer-local';

This requires some sort of complete theming scheme; I'm after a simple ad-hoc change to one parameter
(what would be perfect is specifying an rgb offset or alpha value)

If there's nothing existing to do this I guess I could look into rolling something to duplicate & modify themes

* Re: per-buffer background colour tint
@ 2014-12-09 18:49 ` Igor Sosa Mayor
From: Igor Sosa Mayor @ 2014-12-09 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

walter7932 <walter2bz@gmail.com> writes:

> Is there an existing convenient way to tint the background colour of a specific buffer
> possibly by mode -

As far as I know, no. It depends on the frame, not on the buffer. But
maybe has someone more information.

--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor     :: joseleopoldo1792@gmail.com ::
:: GnuPG: 0x1C1E2890   :: http://www.gnupg.org/      ::