Hi Jean, I installed the new rcd-utilities.el and rcd-paps.el Warning (comp): rcd-utilities.el:2087:57: Warning: the function ‘rcd-asciidoctor-preview’ is not known to be defined. Disable showing Disable logging Warning (comp): rcd-utilities.el:2086:54: Warning: the function ‘rcd-asciidoc-preview’ is not known to be defined. Disable showing Disable logging Warning (comp): rcd-utilities.el:2041:25: Warning: the function ‘prop-match-end’ is not known to be defined. Disable showing Disable logging Warning (comp): rcd-utilities.el:2040:27: Warning: the function ‘prop-match-beginning’ is not known to be defined. Disable showing Disable logging Warning (comp): rcd-utilities.el:285:10: Warning: the function ‘prop-match-value’ is not known to be defined. Disable showing Disable logging Warning (comp): rcd-utilities.el:283:33: Warning: the function ‘text-property-search-forward’ is not known to be defined. Disable showing Disable logging when I am doing a M-x rcd-paps-buffer-to-pdf-view answer symbol's function definition is void rcd-paps-process-buffer printing does not work and there are no additional options it the help menu for printing. May be I should leave it for now. May be I make mistakes that it doesn’t work.??? I know too little about Emacs yet. sincere thanks for your endeavour to help me. Gottfried