Stefan Monnier a écrit : > Hi Vincent, > > Could you show us an example of what used to work, as well as an example > of what you'd ideally want to see working (in case it's different)? > > > Stefan > Here is an example "example.ses", if you open it with the current SES it will generate an error "Invalid printer" while it used to work --- don't remember with which version, but that sort of thing was working one year or so ago. If you take my patch (attached as ses.el.gz) and configure ses-enable-local-variables you will have desired printing. The thing is that I often use Calc object in cells --- and this is even the very reason why I use SES --- the downside of that is that I need to configure suitable printing functions for those Calc objects --- this is all the more true that some time I happen not to have the same float format for all the cells. Another use case is that in some cell I have to be confirmed values (some guess which I need to reconfirm...) and I want some printing with some mark that this cell needs to be consolidated. In the attached example I use two local printers checked-time and tbc-time: cells B2 -- B4 use checked-time, while cells B5 & B6 use tbc-time. check-time does some fancy printing for Calc HMS forms, and tbc-time add some extra "?? " prefix on top of that. So I get this display: -----Task------ -----Time------ gardening 1h 3m 0s cooking 0h 45m 3.1s sleeping 7h 35m 6s bird watching ?? 0h 20m 0s *Total* ?? 9h 43m 9.1s BR, Vincent.