Hello, I am using a rather recent build from the trunk GNU Emacs 24.2.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2012-10-09 on CHOUNEK and came on a funny crash --- attached PNG picture of the error message. When I open some Org mode file USING_CEDET_FROM_BZR using Dired-X, and opening in the same buffer the sub-directory where the file is, and typing RET while the pointer in on the file to visit it, then I have the crash. But if I directly visit it with C-x C-f, there is not any crash. There isn't any crash also if I start EMACS with -Q in the command line and follow the same procedure as the one causing the crash. VBR, Vincent.