Hello, I just wanted to know what the status of my contribution is. To my recollection we had agreed that it was not an issue to change the default order of cells returned by ses-range, because this order was not documented, so anyhow it was not safe to rely on any specific order. There was also that Stefan did not wanted the #N= ... #N# construct, I had removed most of them. Here is attached an update with *all* of them removed by using an flet --- so SES will need cl. Hopefully this will not make the code less efficient Now the only remaining open point was that Jonathan did not like the `v>' kind of unevaluated symbols, I proposed to replace `v>' by `:v>', sorry if there was an answer, I missed it. I would be happy if we could conclude on this, and have this contribution agreed. Vincent.