all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* F10 Menu Cursor Invisible
@ 2021-07-07 18:37 Richmond
From: Richmond @ 2021-07-07 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I have started emacs with -nw --color=never in mate-terminal. (This also
applies to xterm). When I press f10 I can see the menus, but when I
press down arrow I cannot see which menu item is highlighted. Is that a
bug?

Is there a way to get the menu in the minibuffer as it used to
appear in the old days?

(P.S. There are groups called gnu.emacs.help on news.gnus.org, and on
news.aioe.org, which seem to be disconnected from each other and this
list. It must be confusing for people.)

* F10 Menu Cursor Invisible
@ 2021-07-07 18:06 Richmond via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor