Glenn Morris wrote: > Hey, thanks for putting my name in a commit that will make people angry. :) You're welcome. But really, they should direct any ire at me. > Putting the priority of libmagick below libpng etc is probably less > contentious, but of course more work. Could you explain what you mean by that? Emacs should already prefer more-specialized code (if available) to libmagick. I just now checked with splash.svg, and found that Emacs used libmagick instead of librsvg when both were available. I tracked this down to a bug in image.el, which I fixed by installing the attached patch into master. Is this the problem you were thinking of, or was it something else?