all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* emacs vc support for subversion
@ 2005-02-11 14:44 Joakim Hove
From: Joakim Hove @ 2005-02-11 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I have (for the umpteenth time) determined that *now* is the time to
use a Version Control system. My previous (failed) attempts have been
based on CVS, this time I was planning to try out subversion. However
emacs support is essential - how is that subversion? [I am currently
running version 21.2 which does not seem to know of subversion, but I
can of course upgrade / install some lisp.]

Best Regards

Joakim

--
Joakim Hove