all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* kill-backward command?
@ 2010-06-01 15:34 sable
From: sable @ 2010-06-01 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: help-gnu-emacs

From the Emacs manual p. 39 (in PDF)

"When you specify more than one word in the apropos pattern, a name
must contain
at least two of the words in order to match.  Thus, if you are looking
for commands to
kill a chunk of text before point, you could try C-h a kill back
backward behind before
RET.  The real command name kill-backward will match that; if there
were a command
kill-text-before, it would also match, since it contains two of the
specified words."

The real command name kill-backward? I'm sorry, but I can't find any
command named "kill-backward". Am I missing something, or is this a
mistake?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-06-01 15:34 UTC | newest]