all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* elisp from CL transition guide
@ 2007-08-16  9:14 Tamas Papp
From: Tamas Papp @ 2007-08-16  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

I have some Common Lisp programming experience, and would like to use
Emacs Lisp for simple tasks.  I found introductions to Elisp, but what
I am looking for is some guide that would tell me the differences from
CL, to get started quicker.  I already found that there is no
defparameter or format etc.  Is there some page where these
differences are listed?

Thanks,

Tamas