On 3/14/18 12:17 AM, Richard Stallman wrote: > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider ]]] > [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, ]]] > [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]] > > Would you please email me mmm-noweb.el? I would like to see > it before thinking about whether it can be an exception. Please see the attachment. > and reportedly still used by some > people. > > Does this mean it is almost obsolete? I've had to deal with a couple of bug reports regarding mmm-noweb in 2015, and resolved both more or less satisfactorily. So I'm guessing there are people who still use it, and it won't really be obsolete until Noweb goes away. I think it's still used at some universities. > They are not very essential (we could release one or both separately), > but have them to be exceptions would make my life simpler. > > I don't think we should make copyright exceptions for files that > aren't really important to include. Releasing it separately is still an option, indeed.