On 26 Mar 2020, at 23:21, Alan Third wrote: > > Hopefully this works better. > It is! But can the following line be removed? > + ns_clear_frame (emacsframe); This removal resolves following issues for me: 1. Frames have white background color on creation. This flashing is noticeable while using dark background for default face. 2. I'm experimenting with enabling macos native tabs by replacing NSWindowTabbingModeDisallowed with NSWindowTabbingModePreferred in nsterm.m. Crash occurs on tabbed frame deletion (s-n s-w). Backtrace is attached. Thanks!