20 juli 2019 kl. 18.53 skrev Basil L. Contovounesios : > > [I wish changes like this (and its recent predecessors, which caused > test failues that others had to fix), even if small, to central > user-facing features were instead discussed and tested a little before > being unilaterally pushed.] So sorry for breaking things, and I'll be more careful. Surely the right correction is to fix the test, unless the change itself somehow was deemed questionable (which I never saw any indication of)? Proposed patch attached. With it applied, the test passes again.