all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* OS X System Key Combinations
@ 2013-05-16 18:14 tshanno
From: tshanno @ 2013-05-16 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi.

I'm using Emacs 24.3.1 under OS X.  I have a number of keyboard combinations which trigger system Services ("Send a Quick Note via the Mail.app", "Insert Date Stamp", etc…).  Unlike the Cocoa apps, when I press these key combinations in Emacs I get a "<insert key combination here> is undefined" message.  How can I get Emacs to pass these key combinations through to the operating system to trigger my scripts?

Thanks for any advice,

Tom S.