all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Org-mode: toggle between source block and its results
@ 2023-02-06 17:55 Jonas Damm
From: Jonas Damm @ 2023-02-06 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi, I would like to make a presentation about music in org-present.
I want to show musical lilypond snippets, but I don't want the source
block itself to show. Is it possible to toggle visablitly of the
source block and its results?

Thanks