all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* GOD  BLESS  YOU.
@ 2004-03-14  3:22 asorock_hajia
From: asorock_hajia @ 2004-03-14  3:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,

I got your contacts through my personal research, and out of desperation I decided to reach you
through this medium.I will give you more informations as to this regard as soon as you reply.
I repose great confidence in you  hence my approach to you due to security network placed
on my day to day affairs I cannot afford to visit the embassy so that is why I decided to
contact you and I hope you will not betray my confidence in you. I have
deposited the sum of $40.3million dollar in a switch security firm abroad
whose name is withheld for now until we open communication so please send
down you phone/Fax Number. I shall be gratefull if you could receive this
fund into your account for safe keeping. This arrangement is known to you  and my son MUSTAPHA alone,
I accrue you 30% of this fund. Please honesty is  the watch word in this transaction, I will greatly
appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.
Please expedit! action.

Sincerely yours,

MARIAM ABACHA(MRS)

Please endeavour to get back to me via this my private contact(marcha@sify.com)