On 6/25/22 07:03, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote: > This was a year ago -- Paul, do you still see this in recent Emacs > versions? (I vaguely recall there being some Solaris-related fixes > lately.) I still see problems with Emacs master, yes. Build log attached. I had to control-C out of the lisp/eshell/esh-var-tests.log test since it seemed to be hung (Emacs had a subsidiary zombie process but didn't seem to be making any attempt to deal with it). The attached build log is relative to current Emacs master (commit 4410f5d86997b6b238ff05c2ece338b28e1163b1). I installed some patches in master to fix some of the issues I found, and the build log assumes those patches. If we want people to run and test Emacs 28 on Solaris we should fix at least the non-portable distribution tarball and the "find ... -path" portability bug .