fre 2019-05-17 klockan 08:16 -0400 skrev Stefan Monnier: > The patch looks fine, but could you add corresponding regression > tests? Added. I wasn't sure how you test these things, but I both added some functional tests and some kind of check of the bytecode. If you find the latter superfluous, I can drop it; I think the functional tests are reliable enough. In other words, we have a case of miscompilation. There was another bug in the original code which survived into the first patch: the check for duplicate keys was done with `assq', which of course doesn't work for stuff compared with `eql' or `equal'. Now fixed.