all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Mode for html mixed-syntax highlighting
@ 2010-03-29 18:40 Tim Johnson
From: Tim Johnson @ 2010-03-29 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I would welcome recommendations for an emacs mode that will accurately
provide highlighting for an html document that contains a mixture of
html, CSS and javascript.

thanks
--
Tim
tim@johnsons-web.com

* Re: Mode for html mixed-syntax highlighting
@ 2010-03-30  9:51 ` José A. Romero L.
From: José A. Romero L. @ 2010-03-30  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On 29 Mar, 20:40, Tim Johnson <t...@johnsons-web.com> wrote:
> I would welcome recommendations for an emacs mode that will accurately
> provide highlighting for an html document that contains a mixture of
> html, CSS and javascript.
>
> thanks
> --
> Tim
> t...@johnsons-web.comhttp://www.akwebsoft.com

nxhtml? (http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/nXhtml/doc/nxhtml.html)

Cheers,
--
José A. Romero L.
escherdragon at gmail

* Re: Mode for html mixed-syntax highlighting
@ 2010-03-30 15:40   ` Tim Johnson
From: Tim Johnson @ 2010-03-30 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On 2010-03-30, José A  Romero L <escherdragon@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 29 Mar, 20:40, Tim Johnson <t...@johnsons-web.com> wrote:
>> I would welcome recommendations for an emacs mode that will accurately
>> provide highlighting for an html document that contains a mixture of
>> html, CSS and javascript.
>>
>> thanks
>> --
>> Tim
>> t...@johnsons-web.comhttp://www.akwebsoft.com
>
> nxhtml? (http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/nXhtml/doc/nxhtml.html)
  Good tip, and there may be other interestings things there fore
	emacsen. Also, when I downloaded php mode, I saw references to
	"mumamo, mmm-mode or multi-mode"
	so I will check them out also.

	Thanks
--

@ 2010-04-04  2:39   ` Tim Johnson
From: Tim Johnson @ 2010-04-04  2:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On 2010-03-30, José A  Romero L <escherdragon@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 29 Mar, 20:40, Tim Johnson <t...@johnsons-web.com> wrote:
>> I would welcome recommendations for an emacs mode that will accurately
>> provide highlighting for an html document that contains a mixture of
>> html, CSS and javascript.
>>
>> thanks
>> --
>> Tim
>> t...@johnsons-web.comhttp://www.akwebsoft.com
>
> nxhtml? (http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/nXhtml/doc/nxhtml.html)
>
> Cheers,
> --
> José A. Romero L.
   Jose, as a followup: I want to say that I downloaded it, and had it
	 running with no problems. This is really an enterprise-level plugin
	 and I recommend it to others.
   cheers
--

@ 2010-05-04 19:29     ` Lennart Borgman
From: Lennart Borgman @ 2010-05-04 19:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tim; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 5:40 PM, Tim Johnson <tim@johnsons-web.com> wrote:
> On 2010-03-30, José A  Romero L <escherdragon@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 29 Mar, 20:40, Tim Johnson <t...@johnsons-web.com> wrote:
>>> I would welcome recommendations for an emacs mode that will accurately
>>> provide highlighting for an html document that contains a mixture of
>>> html, CSS and javascript.
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> --
>>> Tim
>>> t...@johnsons-web.comhttp://www.akwebsoft.com
>>
>> nxhtml? (http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/nXhtml/doc/nxhtml.html)
>  Good tip, and there may be other interestings things there fore
>        emacsen. Also, when I downloaded php mode, I saw references to
>        "mumamo, mmm-mode or multi-mode"
>        so I will check them out also.

mumamo is part of nXhtml.