all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* CUA Mode
@ 2002-03-29  7:32 Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2002-03-29  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Kim, is there any reason why cua.el is not yet part of Emacs?  IIRC,
last time this was discussed, the submission was delayed until the
release of v21.1, for some boring administrivia reasons.  Can this be
done now?

* Re: CUA Mode
@ 2002-03-31 20:34 ` Kim F. Storm
From: Kim F. Storm @ 2002-03-31 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

"Eli Zaretskii" <eliz@is.elta.co.il> writes:

> Kim, is there any reason why cua.el is not yet part of Emacs?  IIRC,
> last time this was discussed, the submission was delayed until the
> release of v21.1, for some boring administrivia reasons.  Can this be
> done now?

I'm currently rewriting central parts of CUA to use command remapping
rather than the current implementation which relies on doing something
similar in the pre-command hook.

That's the top priority on my current to-do list for 21.3

* Re: CUA Mode
@ 2002-04-01  5:55   ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2002-04-01  5:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

On 31 Mar 2002, Kim F. Storm wrote:

> I'm currently rewriting central parts of CUA to use command remapping
> rather than the current implementation which relies on doing something
> similar in the pre-command hook.

Thanks!

> That's the top priority on my current to-do list for 21.3

It probably would be 21.4, but I get the idea...